cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
johann_w
Occasional Member - Level 1

CO2 tracking

How can we utilise the CO2 calculation for flights to pull out data for our teams on how much CO2 they have emitted over a financial year? We want to report on the CO2 emissions for teams and or individuals to try and improve our understanding of the emissions we emit

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johann_w in Cognos reporting in the Intelligence Standard Reports area there is a Carbon Footprint folder with several standard reports dealing with this. I would take a look there. To run the reports, first make a copy and paste the copy in your My Content area. Running the reports from the Team Content area will not yield accurate results.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@johann_w in Cognos reporting in the Intelligence Standard Reports area there is a Carbon Footprint folder with several standard reports dealing with this. I would take a look there. To run the reports, first make a copy and paste the copy in your My Content area. Running the reports from the Team Content area will not yield accurate results.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jhorn
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, how do I get access to this Intelligence Standard Reports area?  Currently, I only have access to the Analysis - Standard Reports folder and I need access to the Carbon Footprint folder.