cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sta22457
Occasional Member - Level 1

Business Travel

I booked a trip, but it says it's still in progress and has not been ticketed.  Can you help?  

Another message says the flight is confirmed but a seat was not successfully reserved. Could that be the reason for the above message? 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sta22457 these kind of issues can be handled by calling your company's travel agency. They should be able to get this ticketed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KyraAndry10
Occasional Member - Level 1

"Usually, the seat reservation happens 24 hours before the flight. Yet it depends from company to company to choose their check-in policies. If your gut says something is wrong with the reservation, you should definitely call your company. One time, the company where I booked my flight apparently sold the same ticket twice. I had to go to Sarasota by bus. The city was quiet and welcoming. https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/united-states/sarasota/. I left the link in case any of you were left curious about the place."