cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pchendra
Occasional Member - Level 1

Business Travel

Hello,

I am expected to travel to the WW NY office for a meeting on 05/10/22. Please let me know how to raise a travel and hotel requests?

Thanks,

Prasad

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pchendra travel bookings are done by logging in to: www.concursolutions.com. You will need a profile set up for you to be able to do this. The profile you created here on the SAP Concur Community is not the same profile for concursolutions. 

If your company requires you to travel for your job, they should be setting you up with the proper profile to use the Concur Travel booking tool. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this as we will not be able to create the profile for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pchendra travel bookings are done by logging in to: www.concursolutions.com. You will need a profile set up for you to be able to do this. The profile you created here on the SAP Concur Community is not the same profile for concursolutions. 

If your company requires you to travel for your job, they should be setting you up with the proper profile to use the Concur Travel booking tool. I suggest speaking with your direct manager about this as we will not be able to create the profile for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.