cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DDS
New Member - Level 1

Booking travel

When I try to book travel, it books me with one carrier. What if I find a better time with a different carrier. Can I book with different carriers in the multi-city search or do I have to do this as one way each time? I find that it is more expensive that way and it does not place the itineraries the way I would like them! Please help! 

1 REPLY 1
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@DDS Hello.  Thank you for posting in the Concur Community.  In looking into your travel configuration, your company is on the Standard version of Concur Travel. I am unable to see why you would only have results showing one carrier.  Please reach out to your Concur Admin for assistance.  I can private message you the name of that person.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.