cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
junie
Occasional Member - Level 1

Booked trip not appearing in Travel

I booked train tickets via Concur but the tickets do not show up under "Upcoming Trips". There's a chance that I didn't log out from the booking website to transfer back to Concur. What could this affect me/my account? Thanks for any response.

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@junie I'm a little confused, you booked through SAP Concur, but what booking website are you saying you were logged into? 

Were you looking at another site to see train availability and prices? 

Lastly, if you booked via SAP Concur, did you check with your travel agency to see if they have record of the booking? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
junie

Thank you for replying! I inserted the desired travelling dates in Concur and was then redirected to the booking site with train availability and prices (Deutsche Bahn). I completed the payment, received the tickets as PDF, then closed the tab. But the itinerary is nowhere to be found under "Travel". To be more precise, it's not the problem with the ticket, it's just about the reservation not appearing under "Upcoming trips". Other reservations I made (e.g hotel reservation) show up without problems.

I'm still new to Concur and have no idea if this will affect me in anyway. Is it possible to manually enter the itinerary?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@junie you can manually add an itinerary. See screenshot below. 

I'm asking about trips that were booked by being redirected to Deutsche Bahn and whether they should appear in Upcoming Trips or not. I don't ever book trains and if I did, Deutsche Bahn isn't available in the U.S. 🙂

KevinD_0-1663173161490.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
junie

@KevinD Thank you so much for your answer.

The train tickets I purchased via Deutsche Bahn can be used as booking records. Prior to this trip I used to book another Deutsche Bahn rail ticket via Concur and its itinerary did show up under "Upcoming trips".  I guess the problem was caused by closing the tab right after the purchase without logging out of Deutsche Bahn, according to SAP Guide "Obtain your ticket". But I did receive the tickets sent to me by Deutsche Bahn via email. I just want to have the itinerary in Concur for the record and possible reports. 

Good to know that the itinerary can be manually added. However, this function is sadly not available for me ☹️

junie_1-1663252258732.png

jhge
New Member - Level 1

hi, same case here. just booked EasyJet flights through Concur but they're not appearing in Trip Library. I got an alert from Travelfusion booking saying that the booking could be completed however the information could not be passed to the travel agency. however it must appear, it's our company rules. so who can help me to make this trip appear in Concur? I'd appreciate to be able to reach sby from SAP Concur on chat or phone. thanks

junie

@KevinD I'm sorry for bothering, but is this issue known to you by any chance?