cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
hwangk10
New Member - Level 2

Back to log-in screen after air-ticket reservation submit

Hi, I made a (one-way) air-ticket reservation through Concur travel yesterday.

I logged in to Concur, searched for the air tickets, and spent some time doing something else without closing Concur tab on the browser. Then came back to Concur, selected the plane, put in my credit card, and selected the seat, and then clicked the submit(?) button which kicked me back to the log-in page. I thought my reservation is not confirmed. So I tried again but saw that the ticket price went up and also the seat I made choice is gone.  It looks like the reservation I tried to make before I was kicked out of the log-in screen is processed. Luckily I don't see any charge on my credit card activity yet.  So, what should I do? Should I proceed to make another reservation? 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hwangk10 I suggest calling your travel agency and have them check that they see the reservation and what status it is in, whether ticketed or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@hwangk10 I suggest calling your travel agency and have them check that they see the reservation and what status it is in, whether ticketed or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hwangk10
New Member - Level 2

Hi, thank you for the quick reply. But I still have questions: I do not know who is my travel agency. I thought SAP Concur is my travel agency as I tried to book a ticket directly through Concur.  Do you mean calling the Airline company?