cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CynthiaZ
Occasional Member - Level 2

Airline not showing for some flights

Hi, occasionally, when users use Concur Online Booking,  a specific/desired airline is not showing any flight options and when the users  go directly to the the airline's website, they are able to see and book flights? 

Thanks! 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CynthiaZ the only thing I can think of is that there is a travel rule set up that would prevent the airline from appearing in the search results. I can't say for sure without seeing your Travel Rules, so this is purely speculation on my part. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
adrotar
Occasional Member - Level 3

I have encountered the same thing with Air France several times, and there were no travel rules preventing it. It's super frustrating and undermines our travel department's credibility that we offer the same rates as the airlines. I send in examples, but by the time it is reviewed much, much later, the flight dates have passed and I'm told to report it again the next time it happens. It's possible that Air France isn't releasing all its inventory too, but without prompt replies when it occurs, there is no way to tell. 

gnitchie
New Member - Level 1

This suddenly started happening with specific Delta flights. I'm trying to avoid connecting going through the hell that is YYZ. I go to the Delta website, and see there is connections through MSP. But Concur only shows YYZ connections. VERY VERY FRUSTRATING AS I MUST USE CONCUR AS PER COMPANY POLICY!!!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gnitchie keep in mind that companies set up Travel Rules that will allow and disallow certain flights, fares or classes of service from appearing in SAP Concur. I would recommend calling your company's travel agency and see if they can get you the routing you want. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.