cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
awenartsdesign1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Airfare must be ticketed by message confusing

Hello,

Can anyone tell me why I get this message after I went through the process of selecting my flight information? I don't understand. I thought I made my reservations correctly but have this message "Airfare must be ticketed by" on my overview page but does not tell me how to fix it. It says click next but no next button. I entered my credit card number and everything. Confused.

Thanks,

Laura

9 REPLIES 9
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@awenartsdesign1 If you could try and book your flight again and then take a screenshot of your entire screen, that would be great. Without seeing the error it will be difficult for anyone to assist. Have you reached out to your SAP Concur system administrator or to your company's travel agency? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mcheezum

This affects me as well. Here's the screenshot.

mcheezum_0-1635875112089.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mcheezum it appears to me that your airfare was booked successfully. I don't see any issue. As long as your travel agency gets the ticket issued and confirmed by the stated date, you are good. At this point of the reservation, you have done your part. No further action is needed by you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RoulaKo

Dear Kevin, receiving the message "airfare must be ticketed" means that my booking is ok and waiting the travel agent to issue the ticket?

Thank you/Roula 

RoulaKo_0-1636977352985.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RoulaKo yes, that is what I believe it means.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
agrencel
New Member - Level 1

Is this confirmed?

I see this:

Not sure if this means I have all confirmed or not? This is all very confusing.

agrencel_0-1657988683236.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

When your trip says Ticketed, it means the Airfare has purchased and is booked. You might only see Confirmed if that specific trip only has Car Renal and/or Hotel reservations. These don't get purchased at the time of booking like Airfare does. Confirmed (if Car and Hotel only) should be all good and reserved.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
monicaperales
New Member - Level 1

This doesn't fix the issue for me. I tried calling the airline to reserve a seat (because the seat map didn't load in Concur) and they said I was missing the Airfare even though I've already paid and there's no next button like someone stated before. This is the second time I try to book the same trip, the first time I ignored this message and it got cancelled.

@monicaperales have you tried calling your travel agency? They are the ones who confirm and ticket all your airfare you book through Concur Travel. So, if the airline doesn't have a record, then likely the issue is with the travel agency. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey