cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bettycresser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding managers to email itineraries

Currently, the managers only get notification when the trip needs an approval but now they want to be notified and also to have the trip information of the employees that are on their team. If I add the managers to the employees'  email notification list, wouldn't it ask me to verify each email, each time?? 

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bettycresser  There are 2 ways that a Manager can have a travelers' itinerary emailed to them.

1.  A Itinerary rule can be created for "All Trip" to Notify Manager.  The email cannot be replied to, it is just a notification

2.  The Managers' email address can be added into the Traveler Profile.  It is not mandatory to verify the email address in order to receive copies of trips booked in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@bettycresser  There are 2 ways that a Manager can have a travelers' itinerary emailed to them.

1.  A Itinerary rule can be created for "All Trip" to Notify Manager.  The email cannot be replied to, it is just a notification

2.  The Managers' email address can be added into the Traveler Profile.  It is not mandatory to verify the email address in order to receive copies of trips booked in SAP Concur.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bettycresser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the answer. I created the rule and I think it's working.