cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mevangelista
Occasional Member - Level 1

Adding in an Assistant, but they are not showing in drop down menu

Hi, am following the instructions on how to add an Assistant /Travel Arranger, however when I write the person's name, they don't show up in the drop-down menu options. They do have access to Concur Travel tool, as they have arranged travel in the past for other people, and they do have a telephone number in their profile. Please advise how to proceed. Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mevangelista did you get this resolved or is it still an issue? If it is still an issue, can you send me the name of the person you are trying to add in a private message, please? That way I can take a look and see if I can figure out what is happening.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
berkaybircan
New Member - Level 1

Dear Kevin,

I have the same issue. I am trying to add my assistant, who is also assisting other people in the company, yet when I search I cannot find the name in the tool.

Thanks in advance.

Berkay

@berkaybircan did you ever get this resolved?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.