cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mwilhelm
Occasional Member - Level 2

Add receipts of travel arrangements booked through Concur automatically?

Hey,

we book all of out travels through Concur (hotel, train, flight etc). I was surprised to find out that my booking automatically show up in TripIt but I still need to manually upload the invoices to Concur. 

Is there any way I can do this automatically? I mean I'm booking it through Concur anyway, right? What is my advantage of using Concur at all for the booking if the receipt need to be added manually?

4 REPLIES 4
mwilhelm

DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Sorry @mwilhelm, I can't help here.  We don't use Concur for travel bookings.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mwilhelm have you activated E-Receipts for the credit card listed on your SAP Concur travel profile? E-receipts for Air, Car, Hotel and Train can come in automatically, but you need to turn this on. If you aren't sure where to do this, watch this short demo: Activating E-receipts.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mwilhelm

Hi @KevinD, thanks for your reply. Yes, I actually already have them enabled. I only get the e-receipts by amex. Is there a list of participating vendors available? I didnt get anything from the German Railway or Booking (for the hotel) for example. Appreciating your support! 🙂