cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amaille
Occasional Member - Level 1

Add of a Discount Pass on my profile

Hello
I would like to add an Air France Discount pass on my Profile.
I understand how I can add my frequent flyer card but not the discount pass. They are not the same.

Any Idea ?

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amaille I did take a look at the Travel Guide for Air France and the Air France Abonnement Cards are only supported for Amadeus and Sabre GDS systems.  Since your company is using the Galileo GDS for France, he is correct, that it is not supported at this time.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amaille To confirm, are you referring to the Air France Abonnement (ABT) card?  If so, there is a way to add that card to your profile, however, Air France only appears as a carrier in the dropdown if the use of Air France
Abonnement Cards is permitted and configured in the travel configuration.  In reviewing your configuration, it appears this has not been configured for your company.  Please reach out to your Company Admin to request if this would be possible.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
amaille
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your reply Tricia.
Yes, I am referring to the Air France Abonnement card.
If I understand you well, a specific configuration has to be made on my profile.
Can you point me to the right person in charge of this administration. I guess this is one of my collegue but have no idea of who it could be... .

Hello @TriciaW 

This sounds very interesting. I'm an administrator, but I don't know how I can know if it's possible to add a new company and how to do it. Is there a manual or tutorial that explains it?

BR,

cj

TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@cjmarimo Hello!  Please see the Air France TSG that I have attached that has the information on the configuration information for the Air France Abonnement card.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amaille 

I will send you a private message containing your Company Admin to contact. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right-hand corner. 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
Solution
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amaille I did take a look at the Travel Guide for Air France and the Air France Abonnement Cards are only supported for Amadeus and Sabre GDS systems.  Since your company is using the Galileo GDS for France, he is correct, that it is not supported at this time.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps