cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jwaccount
Occasional Member - Level 1

A trip is awaiting approval but the person who needs to approve it cannot see it

I have booked in flights, accom and car rental for the first time using Concur. 

My account says it must be approved by 6am tomorrow morning and that it's awaiting approval from a colleague. 

However, my colleague has not received the approval request. I am not sure what might be stopping him from seeing it?

2 REPLIES 2
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hi @jwaccount 

check if you have finished all steps required during the booking, if you don't finish all steps concur issues a message saying that an approval is needed.

To check that you have finished all steps:

1. Go to Travel
  2. Upcoming trips tab
  3. Click on your trip
  4. Scroll down
  5. check bottom right corner, you should only see "Return to Travel Center"; if you se continue please go ahead and finish the booking.

Hope it helps.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jwaccount if you sign in to your SAP Concur account, you will see a Company Notes section. Click Read More to expand this section. In here you will see whom to contact at your company for issues such as yours.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.