Emilyacosta
Occasional Member - Level 1

license

Screenshot 2024-05-20 124438.png

4 REPLIES 4
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Emilyacosta Hello!  Thanks for reaching out to SAP Concur Community.  I see you have provided a receipt, are you wondering how to expense this?  Or what questions do you have?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Emilyacosta

I was advised my my employer to upload it for reimbursement 

Emilyacosta

I was advised my my employer to upload it for reimbursement @MelanieT

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Emilyacosta This is a public forum, not where you would create an expense report.  You will need to login to https://us2.concursolutions.com/

I was able to look into your profile and I see you already have an Expense Report created for this expense.  Once you login to your profile, you will just need to submit your Expense Report.  Then you will be reimbursed for this. 

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.