cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stevco
Occasional Member - Level 2

Why is Audit Review taking so long

Why is the audit review of invoices taking so long - surely this should be 2 days maximum, i'm now going into day 5 with nothing - this system is so mightily overly complicated- I am just exasperated by how many issues there are with it just to get paid for jobs that were done weeks ago.  Then once the audit review is deemed done you are then waiting yet another 4 to 5 days to "process payment" - Please is there a way that the audit review can be streamlined and done much quicker - it is holding up precious payments of work done.

3 REPLIES 3
Stevco

It is such a shame, that waiting on an over complicated system is now impacting on money needed for Christmas - ridiculous

- TAKE OUT THE AUDIT PROCESS and this system might work better

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Stevco I understand your frustration. I've posted the issue internally to try and get some information regarding the Audit Delays. 

I do feel I need to mention that Concur Audit is an add-on service purchased by your company. It is not something that is activated by just purchasing SAP Concur. Removing the Audit option might be something you would want to bring up internally to those at your company who are the SAP Concur Site Administrators. They would need to decide to remove the service. We here at SAP Concur cannot just turn it off. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
SFBLPL

I am in the same position, I have claims still pending Concur audit from 29th November, it is an absolute disgrace, especially at this time of the year.   I see no replies from Concur either!