cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BROMETHIOUS
Occasional Member - Level 1

What is the best way to delete a select batch of invoices

We recently went live and migrated our backlog to Concur Invoice. We've identified a lot of duplicate invoices in our backlog. Does anyone know a way to quickly delete a batch of select invoices without having to go in one page at a time, selecting 25 and deleting them? I was hoping I'd be able to through the API but they're telling me the Payment Request doesn't support Deletion. 

FYI, I currently have over 4k Invoices I would like to delete. Going through 25 at a time is just not an option. Not sure if we can raise the 25 limit or something else. We really need an API solution but I'd settle for something else.

Subjects: API, Deletion, Web Services, Payment Request, Batch

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BROMETHIOUS I've posted your question internally. My gut tells me you are going to have to do 25 at a time, but we'll see what I hear back.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BROMETHIOUS I received a reply and a bulk delete option is not available. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
BROMETHIOUS
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin for looking into. I found under Profile > Profile Settings > System Settings > Other Preferences where it does give options for "Rows per page". I tried flipping these to higher count and saving but it didn't affect anything I could see. I submitted a ticket and they said it only affects I think the user view. I went ahead through deleting those and I submitted something to the Customer Influence site requesting the ability to delete via API but in my experience, these things are kind of black holes where ideas go to die. Thanks again for confirming.