cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amymeyer
Occasional Member - Level 2

Viewing payee details in Payment Manager

It has come to my attention that when I import updated ACH information for a vendor, that all previous payments will then reflect the new bank account information.  For example, I paid a vendor in January 2023.  We imported updated ACH information in February 2023.  When you view the payment details for the invoice paid in January, it shows the new bank account number.  It does not show the bank account number that the payment actually went to.

I think the only way around this would be to create a new vendor number every time a vendor has updated ACH information, but this seems unreasonable.  Looking for advice/information on what other users do.

1 Solution
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amymeyer Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I can confirm that the View Payee Details in Payment Manager is currently designed to show the current vendor's banking details. This link cannot be modified to show the vendor's banking details at the Invoice was paid. 

This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@amymeyer Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I can confirm that the View Payee Details in Payment Manager is currently designed to show the current vendor's banking details. This link cannot be modified to show the vendor's banking details at the Invoice was paid. 

This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.