cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lhanzel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Vendor Invoice

I have a vendor invoice that needs to be paid. I think I have it all figured out except for the required Account field. What is that? I have an invoice number and I have the GL number. Not sure what I need to put in that last required field which is holding up my entire submission.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lhanzel without seeing the actual payment request, the Account field sounds like a custom field your company uses. Since this is company specific, we here on the Community cannot really advise what to put into this field. My recommendation would be to reach out to the person who will be approving your Payment Request/Invoice. You can see who this person is (if you aren't sure) by logging into SAP Concur and clicking Profile in the upper right corner. A little window appears. Click Profile Settings. On the left side of the screen, you should see a section labeled Invoice Settings. Under this heading, there should be one option for Invoice Approvers. This is where you can see who will be approving your Invoice. They should hopefully be able to help with the Account field.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lhanzel without seeing the actual payment request, the Account field sounds like a custom field your company uses. Since this is company specific, we here on the Community cannot really advise what to put into this field. My recommendation would be to reach out to the person who will be approving your Payment Request/Invoice. You can see who this person is (if you aren't sure) by logging into SAP Concur and clicking Profile in the upper right corner. A little window appears. Click Profile Settings. On the left side of the screen, you should see a section labeled Invoice Settings. Under this heading, there should be one option for Invoice Approvers. This is where you can see who will be approving your Invoice. They should hopefully be able to help with the Account field.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lhanzel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin D. My invoice is on it's way to the vendor.  Linda