cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gshirey
Occasional Member - Level 1

Using the SAP ICS with VAT

We have installed the SAP ICS and intend to use it in the US and Germany. When we send an invoice with VAT on it to SAP we are getting an error, and it looks like that is a known limitation with the ICS for Invoice. 

However, in the document below it references that Invoice with VAT can be supported using a BAdI.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Integration/Shr_SG_Concur_SAP_Integration.pdf

Has anyone had any experience with passing VAT invoices to SAP using the ICS and a different BAdI that you can share your thoughts?

1 REPLY 1
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@gshirey Hello.  I reached out to our ICS team and have been advised that if the ICS project is completed and transitioned to Support, please have your Concur Admin open a support case to SAP ICS team. In the case, include the document ID and error message so that we can troubleshoot the issue with a concrete example.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.