cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Faceinacrowd
Occasional Member - Level 1

Uk Entertainer wishing to get paid

Please can someone guide me , how do I get paid,On Saturday 18th August my company did a small event for a UK pub, a greene king venue in Staffordshire, after sending my invoice into 'event uk' and having it returned I've discovered you are how I get paid now alas this is all I know and I'm finding your various pages very confusing so could you please give me in layman's terms a step by step guide, right from a link to where I log in or register or an email address I can simply send an invoice to , explaining what I have to do, I've already wasted several hours and got only as far as finding out this community. We are a vat regisyered uk company, trying to be paid for a 2 hour event. The pub manager is no help. 

6 REPLIES 6
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Faceinacrowd Since I'm the main community moderator, I will be the bearer of possibly bad news. You don't get paid by SAP Concur. The pub is responsible for paying you. SAP Concur is a software as a service that companies use to submit business expenses, book business travel and submit invoices for payment. Unless the company is using our Global Pay feature, SAP Concur does not make payments for services or in your case, entertainment rendered. However, if your company is an SAP Concur customer, then that is a bit of a different story.

What is the name of your company? I can do a search to see if your company is one of our customers. If so, I can possibly provide some assistance. If not, I'm afraid you will need to work directly with the pub.

Lastly, when you say "I've discovered you are how I get paid", what do you mean exactly? How did you discover this?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Faceinacrowd

In a nutshell I was under the impression concur were a paying agent for the venue I worked at, maybe I have the wrong 'concur'  to be honest I'm at a loss and I'll be oayi g the venue a visit tomorrow

@Faceinacrowd if you want to send me the both the name of your company and the name of the venue, I can look and see if they are a customer of ours. That might help narrow things down a bit.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Faceinacrowd

My company is Face in a Crowd Limited

The venue is a Greene King public house called The Kings Horse in Stafford Staffordshire

BenSmithUKMusic
New Member - Level 1

Did you end up getting paid? I’ve been going through this same issue with a Greene King pub in Suffolk since August 2022. First it was eventuk, now concur, and I just want to be paid for the work I did. 

Faceinacrowd

Yes i got paid, i now add an administrator n charge built into our rates for anyone who uses thois payment system, quite simply it is not 'infrequent user' friendly, far too many hoops to jump through to get paid, too many demands on my business, it stinks of 'no respect' to my business just to protect theirs. This system is not made for entertainers working at Greene King