cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renoaces
Occasional Member - Level 1

Tax Distribution

What is the best way to deal with sales tax in Concur Invoice?? If we have items on an invoice going to different accounts we want the tax distributed based on the value of the item. It seems Concur is only able to distribute equally across line items which wouldn't be accurate with $20 worth of tax being split in half towards a $1,000 expense and a $100 expense going to separate accounts. Is there any better way to deal with tax or a way to distribute tax based on the line item's percentage of the subtotal? PLEASE HELP!

1 Solution
Solution
renoaces

Turns out, I just had to change the tax capture settings to the header level. Thanks to Jason with support for helping me with that!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@renoaces Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. I have reached out internally for input and will revert back. 

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelissaS
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi! 

We have customers add a 'Sales Tax Amount' field to the line level so it can be entered by line as needed. 

If you'd like to move forward with this, please log a ticket with Support so the configuration can be updated as needed.

Thanks!

Missy

Solution
renoaces

Turns out, I just had to change the tax capture settings to the header level. Thanks to Jason with support for helping me with that!