cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jerryt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Receipt Attachment in OFD format

A new requirement in China that currently providing receipt in OFD format. Suggested by Concur support to convert it to PDF, JPEG, PNG, TIFF format but it's not optimal because of the extra conversion step instead of just attach to the expense. Kindly evaluate to include this new form

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerryt any requests for changing how our products work or new functionality need to be submitted as a solutions suggestion. Solution Suggestions are then voted on by other customers and if they receive enough votes, they can get implemented. I believe you can go to the SAP Concur Support portal to submit solution suggestions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jerryt any requests for changing how our products work or new functionality need to be submitted as a solutions suggestion. Solution Suggestions are then voted on by other customers and if they receive enough votes, they can get implemented. I believe you can go to the SAP Concur Support portal to submit solution suggestions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jerryt
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks, Kevin. I had created a solution suggestion now for voting : https://concur.secure.force.com/CteSupport/ideas/viewIdea.apexp?id=0870e000000LKzI

Sbrandt
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi Kevin, I can't click the link, but a quick question. Is the only format to upload receipts as Photo?

thanks. @KevinD 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Sbrandt No. You can upload PDFs to your expense entries.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey