cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ofraser
Occasional Member - Level 1

Quickbooks Web Connector stopped working at the beginning of 2023

We used Quickbooks Desktop ver 2022 which syncs to Concur Invoice using Quickbooks Web Connector.  We've been using this system since the beginning of 2022 without any problems, but beginning with this year, it simply stopped working.  We're trying to track this down from both the Quickbooks and Concur sides so we were wondering if anyone else has run into this?

3 REPLIES 3
MichaelG1
Occasional Member - Level 2

I am running into the same problem unfortunately. For me the issue first started on 12/30. The last successful attempt I had was on 12/16. When running the connector I am receiving an error code QBWC1013 and then it just crashes. I've tried working through the issue with Quickbooks support with no luck, and our IT group has tried everything possible to resolve the issue. Our IT believe the issue is from the Concur side so there must have been some sort of change at the end of the year. I'm going to create a case but wanted to check this forum first to see if anyone else found a resolution first. If I figure it out I'll circle back.

xillia
New Member - Level 2

I have the same problem, initially. there is a quick note on QuickBooks Desktop 2022, that it does not support the Concur App Version, then it fails, saying my username and password are incorrect. It worked once.....

sploshward
Occasional Member - Level 1

@xillia wrote:

I have the same problem, initially. there is a quick note on QuickBooks Desktop 2022, that it does not support the Concur App Version, then it fails, saying my username and password are incorrect. It worked once.....

Hi xillia

Has there been any update on this issue? I also got the same error when logging in with my username and password.