cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aldelgado
Occasional Member - Level 1

Proxying in as a Delegate - Invoice Manager - Saving Header Fields Configuration.

When Proxying in as a delegate, navigating to the Invoice Manager section, I want to set up my header columns in a specific way, but when I exit out of this window and come back to it, my saved configuration gets reset, and I have to enter again every time.

Can anyone please help? 

3 REPLIES 3
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aldelgado Hello!  Does this only happen to you when you are the Delegate?  Or when you are logged in as yourself and rearrange the headers does it still not save as well? 

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
aldelgado
Occasional Member - Level 1

@MelanieT this is happening to everyone listed as the delegate and when proxying in as the delagate. 

MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aldelgado Thank you for that confirmation.  The reason that this reverts back after you log out of the Delegates profile, is it is not your profile.  The view will revert back to what the actual user has as, it's their profile.  Let us know if you have more questions on this!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.