cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mojojammer
New Member - Level 1

Not receiving invoices from Southwest Airlines

Since the start of the year (2022) once I book my flight with Concur on Southwest Airlines I do not receive my invoice from Southwest Airlines.  Last year I would receive my invoice from SWA immediately once I booked.  I have called SWA and the rep will send to me but stated that when they receive the reservation it does not have my email on it from Concur, I have check everything on my profile and it is correct. This is very frustrating what are my next steps since there are not contact numbers for Concur that I can see.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mojojammer I think your post would gain more traction if you post it in the Travel forum. This Invoice forum is for our Invoice/Payment Request module. 

Have you tried contacting your company's travel management company to see if they can pinpoint the issue? If you look in the Company Notes section when you log into SAP Concur, there might be contact information for the travel management company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.