cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pjfas
Occasional Member - Level 2

Matching PO & Invoice not working

For reasons unknown invoices and PO's that would normally match are now subject to exceptions such as Header request total and line item unit price. Our rules haven't been changed so unsure how this could happen. 

7 REPLIES 7
msellers

Same problem here.  Contacted support help and the instructions provided does not work.  Contacted support again and have received no response.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@msellers see my response to @Pjfas 

I'm not sure if I'm correct, but if the PO total has a different amount from the Invoiced amount, shouldn't the system flag it somehow to make sure someone double-checks the order? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
hdalal
New Member - Level 1

Kevin, same issue with us. It was normally working two days ago. Something broke. PO value can differ if no frieght/tax on PO, but is on Invoices. Still OK as invoice matches line item. There can be partial invoice and it won't match. All these were working before. Anyway to get someone who knows about Concur Invoice product? 

Pjfas

HI Kevin, 

Our matching parameters allow invoices of lower values to be matched to PO with larger values. This raises no exceptions until the invoices matched to a PO exceed the PO value. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pjfas could you provide a PO and Invoice number that I can look up in your site, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pjfas

HI KevinD, 

please look up invoice 0000120981 and its associated PO 6532. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pjfas first let me preface this by saying that Invoice isn't my best area of expertise and I also don't know your company's processes for POs and Invoices. With that in mind when I looked at the Invoice, it has a total of GBP45.00. When I look at the PO it has a total of GBP300. So, if I had to guess that is what is causing the red exceptions. The line item request shows a unit number of 8, but the received line item says 1. 

That is what I see and my best guess. Again, I don't know if this is an open PO or if there is a reason why only one unit was received out of eight units ordered. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey