Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1


I am trying to submit an invoice to pay for a sponsorship with a CBO.  Unfortunately, the agency has a different mail address than is listed on their W9 or tax exempt form for the parent organization.  Is there a way to submit that?

Community Manager
Community Manager

@lweinzap the person at your company that is the Invoice Vendor Manager should be able to update the address associate to the vendor. Another option is to have them create another vendor record in the system for this CBO that has the address you need. 


I have two names of people who might be able to help you. I'll send it in a private message here on the community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.