cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
amit_patil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Invoice Processor to be able to search using custom field or advance search

Hi,

My customer has a scenario where the invoice processor handles invoices for multiple companies. Since the invoice volumes are high, the processor would like to have an ability be able to filter the invoices based on the the receiving company so that they can manage their work in slots for each company.  During the invoice capture,  through the rules, the receiving company name is already being captured in a custom field.   

With less volume this would not have been the problem, however, with very high volume and remote invoice processing teams and may company codes (>10 ), invoice processing become error prone specially when it comes to coding invoices

So my questions  are - 

1) Is it possible to add the custom field in the invoice search dropdown ? 

2) Can a custom query be provided to the end user where in they can use the query to process the invoices instead of standard help? 

3) Any other work around? 

Best Regards,

Amit 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@amit_patil see my replies in red

1) Is it possible to add the custom field in the invoice search dropdown ? This is not possible.

2) Can a custom query be provided to the end user where in they can use the query to process the invoices instead of standard help? Yes, and the custom field can be added to the query so the processor can see only invoices tied to data item tied to that custom field.

3) Any other work around? None needed since a custom query can be built.

Have you build a custom query before? Also, custom queries are not shareable, so the processor that needs this query would need to sign in and create the custom query from their processor screen.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.