Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ctwiss
Occasional Member - Level 2

Invoice Processer wanting to search multiple invoice numbers

Hi

In the Invoice Processor area, is there an ability to 

a) amend/remove the options in the drop down box? Ie - we would never search by Request Key number or Check number. 

b) Is there a way to quickly search for multiple invoice numbers in 1 search. For the Accounts officers using this system, it would be a great time saver.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ctwiss Happy Friday. Let me try and help out here. I mean, that is why they pay me the big bucks to moderate this community. 🙂 See my responses in red.

a) amend/remove the options in the drop down box? Ie - we would never search by Request Key number or Check number. This drop down is not customizable.

b) Is there a way to quickly search for multiple invoice numbers in 1 search. For the Accounts officers using this system, it would be a great time saver. The Invoice Processor screen does allow processors to build custom queries. You would need to think of what you wanted to query on. For example, the status of the Invoice (Payment Request) or some other distinguishing data. If you go to the Processor screen, click the Query button. You will see the first option that says New Query. Now, each query built by a processor is only visible to the person who built it. The queries are not shared. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.