cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jefffenn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Inactivate a vendor via API

Does anyone know how to make a vendor inactive via the api?  The delete method hides the vendor from the vendor list.  We need to inactivate the vendor instead of deleting them.  

I see an ISACTIVE property that is set to Y on active vendors.  The GET method fails to pull vendors that are inactive.  (which is another issue).

Thanks,

-Jeff

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jefffenn is the option shown below not available for you?

KevinD_0-1691698266059.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PnufferFSP
Occasional Member - Level 1

HI Kevin, I'll second jeffenn's comment that we'd like to be able to use this feature in via the API.  Is it the "StatusList" item, and is there a better defintion of the values to provide (this reference doesn't indicate anything about modifying the records status)
SAP Concur Developer Center | Vendor v3.1

jefffenn
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin,

Yes, we can see that option in the Concur interface.  However, we aren't able to inactivate a vendor through the REST API.  We need to be able to do that.  Any ideas on if there is a field to do that?

Thanks,

-Jeff

Yuksioa
New Member - Level 1

I agree with jeffenn that it would be great if we could access this functionality through the API. Is it the "StatusList" item, and is there a better defintion of the values to provide

run 3