Did you mean: 
FrankieRivera
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do you report an expense?

Frankie Rivera
3 REPLIES 3
Samelee
Occasional Member - Level 1

Not a clue. This page is not helpful at all. Where is the button that says : REPORT EXPENSES HERE??!?!?!?!?!? My cowork has been set up forever so she gets hers done. I'm new and we cant figure this out. It's taking up too much of my time!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@FrankieRivera and @Samelee this community is not where you submit your expenses. This community is a resource, place to connect with peers and post questions. @Samelee have you spoken to your coworker who is set up and is able to get her expenses done to see how she does it? You need a separate profile, created by your company, to do expense reporting. It is too bad that when you onboarded at your company, they didn't explain where to do your expenses and how to access the SAP Concur system. I looked up your name and did not find a profile for you, so it wasn't set up when you onboarded. I'm going to send you a private message here with a list of names that you can contact to get help. BTW...only people at your company can create your SAP Concur profile, we here on the community cannot. If after you are set up, you need help getting started with your expense report, let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
stampsaid
New Member - Level 1

Hello. You can follow these steps:

1. Determine what expenses you want to include in your report.
  2. List the expenses that meet your criteria, including the details listed above.
  3. Total the expenses included in your report.
  4. Add notes about expenses incurred or total paid.
     thirdle