cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Occasional Member - Level 1

Expense date is not being pick up by the program.

I keep getting this error. I am hoping you can help.  The date is correct on the invoice for both receipts.  But the program is not finding the date so that it will match up that receipt.  What can I do?

522981_0-1631206376175.png

2 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

This error message means that these transactions are in the wrong report. Your Pcard report cycle dates appear to be the 29th to the 28th. Your transaction dates are 08/10 & 8/24 so they need to be in a report for 07/29-08/28.

However, you have put them into the report for 08/29-09/28. You should delete them from that report. Then, select both to be put in a new report. Concur should then automatically make a report for 07/29-08/28. 

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution

Thank you for putting this in front of me.  I was not able to figure out where I had asked the question and no have not seen the solution until now.  I will be doing this shortly. I will let you then if it helped.  Again, thank you for following up.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

This error message means that these transactions are in the wrong report. Your Pcard report cycle dates appear to be the 29th to the 28th. Your transaction dates are 08/10 & 8/24 so they need to be in a report for 07/29-08/28.

However, you have put them into the report for 08/29-09/28. You should delete them from that report. Then, select both to be put in a new report. Concur should then automatically make a report for 07/29-08/28. 

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@522981 did you get this resolved? @JessicaL provided the solution for you, so I wanted to follow up to see if this is not fixed. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution

Thank you for putting this in front of me.  I was not able to figure out where I had asked the question and no have not seen the solution until now.  I will be doing this shortly. I will let you then if it helped.  Again, thank you for following up.