cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lynette79
Occasional Member - Level 1

Deleting or closing a line on a PO

Has anyone had luck in deleting, editing, or closing a line on a PO?  I know a change order allows you to create new lines but there doesn't seem to be a way to update a previous line.  The line on the PO is incorrect for expense type and other items that indicate it is billable to a customer project and needs to be closed/deleted before a new line can be completed.  The quantity and pricing is correct and has already been sent to the vendor so we do not want to duplicate the order with change order or have to submit a completely new PO.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lynette79 I found out that if a PO has been transmitted, you would need to use the Change Order feature. However, if you happen to be using our PO Import feature, you can update the PO, import it in and then send the updated PO.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lynette79
Occasional Member - Level 1

A change order does not work.  You can only create new lines, not change previously transmitted lines.  If we just add an additional line it duplicates the order with the vendor and that is not what we need to do. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lynette79 my Invoice contact said that your options are:

1. Create a negative PO line to zero out the incorrect line.

2. Close the PO and create a new one that has the correct information.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.