cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ctwiss
Occasional Member - Level 2

Date of invoice approved

Hi, 

We have been unable to find a column when setting up a query on how to extract the date that an invoice had final approval. This seems like it should be something that is basic and fundamental, but is not available. 

Can this info be extracted and added to one of the Columns please? 

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ctwiss are you using Cognos for setting up the query? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Ctwiss
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thanks Kevin, 

We do have Cognos Reporting, but not sure if it links to Queries? 
I am more concerned about generating a Query within the Invoice processor area to be able to see when someone completed the final Approval
EG: one of these highlighted columns 

Ctwiss_0-1642536208521.png

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ctwiss I don't believe that piece of information is an option from the Processor screen. You would need to actually open the Invoice and look at the audit trail to see when the final approval was done. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Ctwiss in case you are using Cognos for setting up your query, the below screenshot shows you were to find the data item you are looking for in the data warehouse. I hope this helps.

KevinD_0-1642523861926.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey