cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kher83
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change Item Description once PO has been transmitted

Hello,

Is there a way to change the item description on a PO once it is transmitted?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kher83 did you ever find out the answer to your question? I was testing this out and did not see a way to change the description on a transmitted PO. In fact, in my training site, I couldn't even change the description on a PO that was pending transmission.

There could be some setting I'm not aware of to allow this, but as far as I saw, there wasn't a way to do this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kher83 did you ever find out the answer to your question? I was testing this out and did not see a way to change the description on a transmitted PO. In fact, in my training site, I couldn't even change the description on a PO that was pending transmission.

There could be some setting I'm not aware of to allow this, but as far as I saw, there wasn't a way to do this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kher83
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD I was not able to find an answer and most likely there isn't a way at all. Thank you very much!