cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
llaqui
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can you modify purchase request/order search criteria?

We currently have a limited number of search options for looking up purchase requests/orders.  Would like to add a few more search options.  Is this possible?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@llaqui I don't believe that search page can be modified. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RadmilaP
Occasional Member - Level 2

@KevinD how can I create a query in the Purchase Requests that shows me all the ones that are approved by me? I would need to set this up for a person that is not a processor and does not have access to reporting. All I can set up is approved PR's within a specific cost centre but not by specific user?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RadmilaP Queries are created in two places: 1. The processor screen and 2. Cognos reporting. If the user doesn't have access to the processor screen, then that eliminates that option. However, a user doesn't need access to reporting to be able to receive a report via email.

You could certainly create a report in Cognos and set it up so that when you run the report it emails a copy to this person. That is the only option I can think of for you.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.