cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RadmilaP
Occasional Member - Level 2

Automate Prepayments in Concur

Hello, 

Could you please advise if there is a option to automate the month end pre-payments in Concur. Is there an option to add service start/end date on an invoice line item?

Thank you, 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RadmilaP could you clarify what you mean by "month end pre-payments" please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
RadmilaP
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi @KevinD , for example we have License invoices for an entire year. We pay in January the full invoice, and then use the service for the rest of the year. When I book the the invoice I would like to have mark the cost that is not for the month of January as pre-payment. Is there a report or something that can provide me with the service start and end date on an invoice level. 

Thank you,

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@RadmilaP you could have custom fields added to the Invoice form that say, "Service Start Date" and "Service End Date". You will need to submit a Support ticket to get these fields added.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.