cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rampart
Occasional Member - Level 1

Approval Flow not working correctly

Has anyone else experienced their approval flow not working correctly.   It has been discovered that when an approver uses the "MY TASKS" that some of the approvals do not go through the proper approval flow (Even though it is set up correctly).  Its been almost 3 months and still NO resolution.   A work around has been provided.  Aug 31,2022 we were told that there may be NO fix and that the R&D team will have an answer in FIVE QUARTERS.  

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rampart to just make sure I'm clear, you are talking about Payment Request/Invoice approval flow, correct? 

What is the flow supposed to be and what is actually happening? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rampart

Case 19421313 and 19167298 .  They dubbed one a duplicate . 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rampart I read the case and the first one (19167298) shows closed and the notes said the workflow was fixed. The second case (duplicate) said it is a known issue. I wasn't able to see what the exact issue is though. 

What is the workflow of the Payment Request supposed to be and what is actually happening?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Rampart

Kevin, 

The approval flow for Purchase Request and Invoices.   There's a case open.  Has been since June. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Rampart Can you provide me either the Case number or a description of what the flow is supposed to do as opposed to what it is actually doing, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey