cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lcarlson
New Member - Level 1

502 Bad Gateway Error

I am receiving the 502 Bad Gateway Error when trying to review the Process Invoice screen.

10 REPLIES 10
mcatoe
New Member - Level 1

its bothering me too. i need to book a trip for this weekend and cant get anything to load. someone needs to fix this asap

katienoke
Occasional Member - Level 2

One of my team members is reporting this as well. 

gfinch_avcp

I'm also receiving the same error when I try log into SAP Concur NextGen UI. It's not just me either, i got emails asking if they were they only department that was having this issue today. Please help, what can we do?

markbraibanti
New Member - Level 1

Same here.... Unable to log in. Just says 502 Bad Gateway Error.

iismael
New Member - Level 1

Experiencing the same issue. Concur system dashboard for North America says everything is normal... ???

Charlie_6

If you look at https://open.concur.com/ it shows outages. Under US2 (guessing this is United States something) it shows they are having outages. I guess we hope they get it resolved soon because travel needs to be booked and some of them can't wait.

SPATEL
Occasional Member - Level 1

I'm getting the same error all morning.

MichaelG1

The US2 hosted sites have been down for hours. It seems like we run into this issue monthly, and when it happens its hours at a time. Super frustrating and no doubt many will now have to work on the weekend to make up for that lost time. 

Shack
New Member - Level 1

My whole national team is unable to log-in ..

lkiel
Occasional Member - Level 1

myself and a couple of my team members are as well.  I have tried different browsers and still get kicked out.