cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeC-Univar
New Member - Level 1

why does emailing a receipt no longer go directly to the receipt store?

Hello,

why does emailing a receipt no longer go directly to the receipt store?  it sets up a brand new expense line using Cash.  Am I doing something incorrectly on my end?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MikeC-Univar You are not doing anything incorrectly. There was a change made a while back where if your company uses ExpenseIt, emailed receipts will be analyzed by ExpenseIt even if emailed to receipts@concur.com and go to your Available Expenses rather than Available Receipts.

We have also recently added ExpenseIt in our web version of SAP Concur. With this, you do have the ability to turn off the "automatically send to ExpesneIt" option in your profile. If you go to your Profile Settings page and select Expense Preferences you'll see the option.

If you happen to use a company credit card for your expenses, having the receipts go to your Available Expenses isn't such a bad thing as the system will match the card charge to the receipt item for you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
toriehigh
Routine Member - Level 1

@KevinD Is there a way to turn this off for all of my users?  It causes so much confusion already with receipts in the app.  I would love to eliminate it for my desktop folks.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@toriehigh No, each user must turn it off on the Expense Preferences screen.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello @toriehigh  This is possible to turn off for the entire company, but it needs to be done on our side.  You will want to create a Support case and we can update this for you!

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator