cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ASP
Occasional Member - Level 1

where we can see the rejected expense reports as an concur admin/expense processor

Hello team,

When AP team rejects an expense report it is no more visible to AP, until re-submitted. There are often questions from the impacted employees about details, which AP cannot answer without having access to the rejected report.

can you please help on this?

Regads,

Siri

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ASP there is not an option for Processors (or AP) to see reports that are not submitted. I think the only way is if the employee themselves recalled the report, as there is a status that can be selected named Recalled by Traveler.

If processors are rejecting reports, they are required to provide an explanation of why it was rejected and usually they would provide details on how to correct the issue. So for me, if the processor provides clear enough details at the time they send back the report, the users shouldn't have too many questions.

The only workaround I can think of, and I would NOT recommend it is to make your AP team delegates for all employees. The caveat to this would be to make sure that the AP person doesn't make any changes to the report while viewing it as a delegate. However, if that did happen, then that AP person wouldn't be able to approve the report later, but someone else in AP could.

Again, not something I would recommend, but maybe the ability for AP to view a returned report to help the employees is the priority.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.