cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j0j01rl
Occasional Member - Level 1

updating my banking information

I am trying to update my banking information in concur. when I select banking up information it pops an error message regarding my win number

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@j0j01rlIs the WIN number your employee ID at your company? If so, this would be something one of your site administrators needs to check on. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact at your company. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@j0j01rlIs the WIN number your employee ID at your company? If so, this would be something one of your site administrators needs to check on. I'm sending you a private message with a name of someone to contact at your company. Check the little envelope icon in the upper right corner. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
geminij
New Member - Level 1

I do not even have the tab under expense settings. It does not give me the option for Bank Information. So i have expenses that have been sent to old bank account becuase I can not update my banking information

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@geminij did you ever enter your bank information into your SAP Concur profile? If not, then it is likely you provided that information at the time you onboarded at your company, so you would need to contact your Payroll Department to have the information updated there so your reimbursements go to the correct bank account. 

Did you used to see the Bank Information option under Expense Settings? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey