cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cdorhmi
Occasional Member - Level 1

this entry cannot be submitted until a travel allowance itinerary is created

I have created a request that contains meal allowance. When creating my report, I do get the following only for meals "this entry cannot be submitted until a travel allowance itinerary is created". Not sure what is missing.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cdorhmi Looks like you got this figured out, yes?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cdorhmi
Occasional Member - Level 1

Yes I did. Basically you need to go to the expense details, select itinerary and and a new itinerary. This looks like a big because my travel request was for 3 days but somehow the system created it as one day b

marianneglennon
New Member - Level 1

I am getting the same message but mine is because the transaction posted to my card 9/17 but my trip ended 9/16. I made the meal purchase on 9/16. Help! I added a note and uploaded the receipt but nothing is allowing me to get past it to submit report. 

@marianneglennon I've seen this issue happen several times due to the audit rules your company has set up and because the transactions date comes in as the posted date. I recommend asking your manager if it would be okay to change the expense type to Miscellaneous Travel. If you keep it as Individual Meal, you will be stuck. The only other option is to try and add a day to your itinerary. See what your manager prefers. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
maryamrahmany1
New Member - Level 1

Thank you for the information! It was helpful. I had the same issue. The only comment would be that on the "Manage Expenses" page click on "Travel Allowance" ---> "Mange Travel Allowance" ---> Select the itinerary ----> edit

Good Luck!