cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
oscarlonsdale
Occasional Member - Level 1

submitting insurance documents

So i'm trying to claim money for petrol back for a 4 day course i attended recently. when i try and file for these expenses using the "personal car" option, it says that my insurance documents have not been submitted, but gives no indication of how/where to upload them. can anyone help with this? i've raised a ticket but received no response, and i can't find anything anywhere on the topic.

cheers

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@oscarlonsdale unless you've been requested to provide these in hard copy, my suggestion is to think of these documents like a receipt for an expense. So, I would make a digital copy of these documents and attach it to your expense. When you open your claim and view the mileage entry, click the Show Receipt link. This will give you the option to attach the documents. Give that a try and see if you can then submit your claim.

If that doesn't work, then you'll need to speak with your direct manager/supervisor because this is not an SAP Concur requirement, it is a requirement from your organization.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.