cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gph
Occasional Member - Level 1

reports won't load

My expense page opens, but when I try to manage expenses or open reports it cycles and continuously is stuck loading but never completes.

2 Solutions
Solution
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Hi gph, what browser are you using?  Chrome usually works the best.  Sometimes clearing your Cache under More Tools (top right 3 dots by profile pic), Clear Browsing History and uncheck all but Cache.  Also try closing your browser completely before logging back in.  You can also try Microsoft Edge to see if you have the same issue?  If so, then it is probably an "connectivity" issue that should resolve on its own - so try again later.  They are many reasons why that happens sometimes, hard to pin down specifically!  I hope one of these works for you.

DLamont

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gph are you still experiencing the issue? Did you try what @dlamont suggested? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Solution
dlamont
Super User
Super User

Hi gph, what browser are you using?  Chrome usually works the best.  Sometimes clearing your Cache under More Tools (top right 3 dots by profile pic), Clear Browsing History and uncheck all but Cache.  Also try closing your browser completely before logging back in.  You can also try Microsoft Edge to see if you have the same issue?  If so, then it is probably an "connectivity" issue that should resolve on its own - so try again later.  They are many reasons why that happens sometimes, hard to pin down specifically!  I hope one of these works for you.

DLamont
gph

DLamont,

I'm using Edge and yes clearing the Cache and opening in a new browser resolved the issue.

Thanks

Awesome gph - thanks for the feedback and glad you are back in business!  

DLamont
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@gph are you still experiencing the issue? Did you try what @dlamont suggested? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
gph

Yes DLamont solution was successful.