cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vivek
New Member - Level 1

reimbursement of vaccine

how i will get reimbursement of vaccine?
3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @vivek 

If the vaccine is related for travelling for business in some countries where there is a requirements, I am sure you should include it on your expenses, if there is not available Visa/Medical profilassis I would use "miscellaneous" or "Others".

If specific to Covid-19 vaccine, I would be surprise it is charged in your country, as I thought it was a free vaccine globally to take.

If my answer didn't provide you with an actual solution, please escalate within your HR or Expense department team.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vivek I agree with @Munari_alEXPert that if you are referring to the COVID vaccine, it should be free. If for some reason you did have to pay, you should speak to your manager about whether it is something your company reimburses and if so, how to submit that. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kannthiy
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, Yes, ,its chargeable in India.

Please find below communication.

Last date for Covid-19 vaccination reimbursement extended to 31 December 2021

Dear colleagues

This is in continuation to below email. We would like to inform you that last date for vaccination reimbursement has been extended to 31 December 2021.

Eligibility: Only applicable to JG 8 & below employees

This provision enables you to reimburse expenses incurred on COVID-19 vaccinations as per below:

•  Vaccinations for self, spouse, and children (age of 18 years and above) can be reimbursed up to limit of INR 1500 per family member for two doses of vaccination

•  Vaccinations done in the past can also be claimed for reimbursement with valid receipts

Guidelines for reimbursement through Concur tool

•  Expense claim can be filed for self and dependents (spouse and children above 18 yrs) as declared for Nokia medical insurance coverage

•  All expenses to be filed in a single claim with invoice/official receipt attached

•  Expense report header in concur to be named as “COVID-Vaccination Cost Reimbursement”. If the header is not correct, the expense claim may be rejected.

•  Ensure that you chose Expense Type “ Medical Examination” in concur to claim the expenses

•  Line Manager approval in concur on expense claim is sufficient. No other separate approval is needed

•   No incidental expenses like taxi fare etc will be reimbursed

Stay safe & stay vigilant.

Regards,

People Experience IMEA