cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SB55
New Member - Level 1

"Lost Receipt Affidavit" in NextGen isn't available?

SB55_0-1662483179556.png

I lost a Receipt yet following directions and clicking "Manage Receipts", I should see the following:

1. With the report open, click Manage Receipts > Missing Receipt Declaration. The Create Receipt Declaration window appears. 

You'll note from the image above that the "Missing Receipt Declaration" isn't there.  Anyone know why?  Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@SB55 is this your own expense report? 

I know it sounds like a silly question, but it is very relevant. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JJH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Having same exact issue.  Yes, it's my expense report

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JJH sorry, I just now saw this post. Be sure to use the @then my username to ensure I am tagged and therefore notified. 

Did you ever get this figured out?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
StacySmith
Occasional Member - Level 1

Kevin, NextGen UI question on same thread...

As a Admin working in another employee profile or as an Expense Delegate I cannot see the Missing Receipt Declaration. BUT can the user see this as an option in the Manage Receipt dropdown?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@StacySmith Yes, they should see it if it has been activated for the Policy that is assigned to the Expense group the user belongs to. However, if the entry they are trying to attach the MRD to doesn't require a receipt, they will not see that entry available when they select Missing Receipt Declaration.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey