cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tlynchbarclays
Occasional Member - Level 1

mobile app not mileage tracking

Why does my SAP Concur not have the mileage tab on the bottom right hand side my options are from left to right are, Home, Expense, Travel, Approvals, Request

thanks

Tony

4 REPLIES 4
TriciaW
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@tlynchbarclays Hello.  It looks like your company has the SAP Concur Drive.  SAP Concur Drive is a service with an automatic distance capture tool that allows the user to track business mileage for reimbursement. Mileage is tracked by using the iOS and Android location services. In the Mobile App,   Drive is always available on the Home screen.  It will not be accessed from a tab.  

Is this what you are referring to?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Tricia Whipps
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tlynchbarclays

@TriciaW can you let me know how to access Drive from my home screen please?My home screen no mention of driveMy home screen no mention of drive

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tlynchbarclays do you know if you have the latest version of the app? It should be 10.9.1.24. Also, are you scrolled down at all on the home screen? Drive should be at the very top of the home screen. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tlynchbarclays

I have version 10.9.1.24....., I have scrolled down on the home screen