cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vanessanchez
New Member - Level 1

meal exceed for day

Hello for some days. My daily amount for meals was exceeded. Am I able to to pay what is not covered out of my pocket?

2 REPLIES 2
MelanieT
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@vanessanchez Hello!  This would be something you will want to discuss with you manager or SAP Concur Admin.  They will be able to assist you with what the policy is for this type of situation.

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Melanie Taufen
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vanessanchez hello there. Because it's a Friday and I had a few extra minutes, I took a look at your site and your expense report. 🙂 If you go over your daily meal limit, it is up to approvers to either approve the full amount or they can partially approve the amount. If they partially approve, then you would need to send a payment to the card issuer to cover what wasn't approved. If the report goes through all approvals without being partially approved or sent back to you to mark the overage amounts as personal, then you might not need to take any action.

There are two things you could do now at this point:

1. Just wait and see what happens with your report.

2. Speak with your manager who will be approving the report to see what they say about the situation.

Anyway, that's my two cents for today.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.