cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
td6176
Occasional Member - Level 1

importing attendees to template

Hello,

I am trying to import about 40 attendees (all external; no employees) via the downloaded excel template into an expense report. Looked over previous messages in the forum and did not see my error described. When I import names via the template, all the information looks like it's there but the system says it cannot import any of the attendees. The specific error is:

• ExpenseJS.Exception_NOATNMATCH

The workbook is in .xls format, and all of the fields are filled out (which leads to a related question - are "middle initial" and "email address" required fields? ) 

Thanks for any help you can provide. 

Annie

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@td6176 did you get this issue resolved? I see you have a meal expense on a report with 16 attendees. 

Let me know if you still need help. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
td6176
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for reaching out. No, I did not, unfortunately - ended up submitting the report with a comment including the number of external attendees since I didn't want to be late. I probably need to do this once a year so it is not urgent, but if you have any ideas on what caused the error was I would still be interested. 

Thank you very much,

Annie

IHennion
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin, 

I sent you a message. I am receiving this error as well.